Integrated Design and Supply
INO Interiors can offer you any or all of the following integrated design and supply services, which are particularly useful to those who need results quickly:
- Formulation of the design brief
- Audit of existing and reuse items
- Design and documentation
- Selection of all furniture, fixtures, fittings and finishes
- Project Management
By providing an integrated design and supply service, INO Interiors brings several advantages to your project.
1. Specialist knowledge of the supply furniture market informs the design process very quickly, short circuiting a lengthy consultation process, whilst at the same time all considerations are made in the traditional key areas such as function and operation.
2. We are proactive and very responsive to your budget, with immediate pricing information enabling recommended product that is appropriate in terms of function, aesthetics, quality and warranty.
3. Interior Designer – We will find the right senior designer to suit your needs, with a focused team at INO and a Senior designer we can explore all options quickly , effectively ” short circuiting” the design process and create a responsive and innovative design solution, a work method that may not be as easily replicated in larger practices.
4. We are a small and very knowledgeable team. We provide high quality design outcomes that meets the unique needs and aspirations our clients, whilst being practical by being on time and on budget.